iRoot download - v2.2.1
iRoot apk download for one click Android rooting
iRoot is developed by Mgyun team who released vRoot while ago. iRoot apk is the best vRoot alternative and best Android rooting software which supported almost any Android smartphone or tablet PC. iRoot download supported for Android 2.2 through 4.4 running devices and more than 150000 models with various brand names. iroot APK using one of the most advanced Android rooting engine technique which guarantee more than 95% success rate with maximum security. Rooting with iRoot is completely reversible. You can root or unroot your device in single click. You can download iRoot for PC or iRoot android and iroot guide below
iRoot 2.2.1 is the latest version with many improvements and bug fixes. You can download iRoot on your desktop PC or directly on your Android device. iRoot apk is available for standalone rooting from Android devices it self.
iRoot Android Rooting checklist
- Windows running desktop PC or Compatible Android device
- Proper USB cable
- Android 2.2 - 4.4 running smartphone or Tablet PC
- USB drivers up to date
- Enough battery life
iRoot 2.2.1 Changes log
- Imprtoved Rooting stability
- Fixed some bugs
iRoot 2.0.8 Changes log
- Enhanced Root logic
- Updated User interface
- Fixed many bugs and crashes
- Updates user feedback module
iRoot 2.0.7 Changes log
- Optimized rooting process
- Support more devices
- User interface bugs are fixed
iRoot video tutorial
iRoot APK supported devices and Android versions
- iRoot supported Android 2.2 - 4.4 running devices. Currently we have note that iroot apk had successful rooting on more than 150000 various Android devices which we can't list all of the here. Please try download and run to check whether your device is supported.
iRoot 2.2.1 - Guided Android rooting
- Get the Latest iroot version here.
- USB debugging mode enabled on your device.
- Connect your device via USB cable
- Wait while iRoot identify your device.
- Click ROOT
- Stay back until iRoot APK completes the rooting process and notify you
iRoot error handling
- Don't try to use your device while iRoot running.
- Double check whether USB debugging mode enabled on your device.
- Always have a backup before start iRoot.
- Have a fresh start if iRoot failed to root your device.
- iRoot developed and distributed by Mgyun team. We do not hold any copyright or ownership of this tool. iRoot download is an independent website which re-distributes iRoot.